Your privacy is our priority and we are dedicated to protecting it. Any information we ask you to provide will be held confidential and will not be sold or passed on to any third parties without your consent.
We reserve the right to update or amend this policy at any time. You should therefore regularly check this page to make sure you are still happy to use our website.
This policy was last updated on 01/05/2018.
Information we may collect
We may collect the following information you provide us from the below methods or via cookies (see our Cookies Policy for more info):
- Contact Forms – We collect the information you provide at the time of submitting the contact form. That information is emailed to us so that we can respond to your needs/requests.
- Social buttons - You may see social buttons on our website to enable users to share or bookmark our website for future reference. In order for these buttons to function and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. We would like to make you aware that these sites are likely collecting information about you also. Please check the relative Privacy Policies before using the social buttons to ensure you agree to them or to see how you can opt out.
- Links to external websites – We may include links to external websites throughout our website to provide you with further information. Once you click on any of these links, you will be directed away from our website and we cannot be responsible for protecting your information on these external websites.
How we use the information we may collect
The information we may collect will help us understand your needs as a customer so that we can deliver an improved service to you and also for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may add the email address you provide to our mailing list so that we can keep you up to date with our news and new services
- To help improve our products and services
- To help personalise any promotional emails we may send to the email you provided to us about new services/products/special offers we think you may find interesting
- We may, from time to time, contact you for market research purposes to help customise our website/service according to your interests.
We are dedicated to keeping your information secure and therefore do everything we can to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information.
Controlling your personal information
There are a number of ways you may choose to opt out or restrict the use or collection of your personal information:
- Our contact forms will include a checkbox where you can indicate whether or not you want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your details for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by updating your marketing preferences via the relative link supplied in any marketing emails or by contacting us directly.
- We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The material on our website is given for general information only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the website and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
As our contact details may change from time to time, please visit our contact page for the most up to date means of contacting us directly.
Entire contents © 2018 Moxie Services. All rights reserved.